Social Icons

Things I know about MK, from Haley and Ashley

Wednesday, March 11, 2015


Tonight the girls took my surface for a few hours and when they came back they had both typed up a "Review" of me. This was so sweet because when you feel lost with yourself and your not really sure where to go it's nice to such an honest opinion from some very sweet kids. Kids have a way of asking nothing but the truth, thanks girls for showing me who I am.

These notes were also a bit of a wake up call for me. I spend so much time with these girls sometimes I forget they are sponges absorbing everything I say and do. I love these girls with all my heart and feel so lucky to lead them as they grow up.

Mary Kate , also known as MK. MK is a very nice, caring, and sweet girl. She is very caring and loving. She baby-sits and works for a family. She doesn’t have a mean bone in her body. Some of her hobbies include, reading, playing with her puppy Maci and watching movies.  By Haley
 

Things I know about mk from Ashley

Mary kate leopard is a very interesting girl. She is also very caring and so sweet. Mary kate got straight As every year. but she has her ups and downs. And she past all her SATs. But is I could describe marykate in two  words they would be creative and loving. So let me tell you when WHAT MARY KATE likes. Mary kate likes the way her mom cooks and she loves her new puppy maci. Now let me tell u her favorite food and pizza whoops her favorite food PIZZA!!!!!    


THINGS MK DOES

  ·       EAT ICE CREAM 
  ·       PLAYS WITH DOGS
  ·       TALKS A LOT  


NOW THINGS SHE HATES

 ·       MESSY ROOM
 ·       MEAN PEOPLE
 ·       HOMEWORK


xoxo,
        MK


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!