Social Icons

Everything You Need For Your First College Apartment + Print Out

Monday, July 11, 2016


Although I never lived in a dorm and I have no idea how to pack to live in a small room with another person for 10 months I do have some experience in living in a college apartment. When I began packing to move into my apartment I was overwhelmed with how much I needed for the tiny little apartment I was about to call home. After I moved in I was overwhelmed with how much stuff I forgot to pack or didn't know that I needed.  I tried to start buying things for my apartment at the beginning of summer because I wanted to give myself time to organize. I also did not want to buy everything at once, which would have lead to a huge amount of money, so I took it slow over the whole summer. Another way I helped reduce the cost of what I needed was to take as much from my room at home as possible. One thing that I did to help make sure I did not forget to many things was search Pinterest for as many different checklist for your first apartment, then I compared them crossing out things that were on multiply lists! This really helped me stay on track but like I said I still forgot so much. When I was making this list to share I did the same thing as well going through my own apartment looking for things to add. No one is perfect so I made sure to leave some space to add things for yourself and really personalize your packing list. Another thing I wish I would have know when packing and decorating my apartment is I was going to gather more things throughout the year so it does not have to look perfect on the day I move it. As far as decor I tried to DIY as much as I could for my apartment. If you are living with a roommate make sure to get with them so you can see what they have or are planning on getting so you don't end up with a bunch of doubles and not have other things. I hope that my little list of things to bring and advice was at least somewhat helpful. I left plenty of space to add your own things at the end of the list, because 1. it is easier to personalize that way and 2. I am not perfect so I am sure I forgot things. 

                    


8 comments:

  1. ETHICAL HACKER SERVICES FOR HIRE
    Require services of a certified and experienced ethical hacker for your general ethical and specialized Hacks?
    + Access various social networks (facebook, twitter,
    Instagram, Google+, etc)
    + Specialized and experienced hacking into Educational
    Institutions, Change of Grades, Clearing of Criminal Records,
    Blog Hack, Clear Credit Card Debts, Drop Money Into Credit
    Cards, Smartphone Hacks, Bank Account Hacks in various parts
    of the world etc,
    + Hack into email accounts (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc)

    reach us on here : Binaryhacker016@gmail.com
    Whatsapp : +1(518)889-6064

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Everyone...I'd like to seize this opportunity to tell you all about a professional hacker i just met. I just knew my instinct wont lead me wrong when i decided to try spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com out. I was scared at first because he told me i had to make a down payment before he could begin the hack. That made a part of me scared i could be scammed and a big part of me kept saying i should go ahead with it. So i followed my mind and went on with it. I sent him a mail telling him i needed his help hacking into my husband’s instagram account and he assured me a clean job with no traces and that was exactly how it came out. He is so discrete and i like the fact that he is fast and reliable. There’s nothing wrong in trying, so contact him at spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com and i promise you won’t regret working with him.

      Delete
  2. I've just used this guy's services and he's a legit black hat hacker, mobile phone hack, social network hacks, emails and school grade hacks, he's actually the real deal, I was initially skeptical as I already got scammed before but he did come through, his email is eightspyders@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Everyone...I'd like to seize this opportunity to tell you all about a professional hacker i just met. I just knew my instinct wont lead me wrong when i decided to try spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com out. I was scared at first because he told me i had to make a down payment before he could begin the hack. That made a part of me scared i could be scammed and a big part of me kept saying i should go ahead with it. So i followed my mind and went on with it. I sent him a mail telling him i needed his help hacking into my husband’s instagram account and he assured me a clean job with no traces and that was exactly how it came out. He is so discrete and i like the fact that he is fast and reliable. There’s nothing wrong in trying, so contact him at spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com and i promise you won’t regret working with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheating spouses often exhibit noticeable changes in behavior. Catching a cheating spouse may be difficult and even require the use of a private investigator. Private investigators may use personal surveillance techniques, video taping, or photography to obtain proof of the infidelity. In some cases, a private investigator may do a background check on the individual to obtain information of their past. You have to note that not all comment are real most of them are spammers and from what i have been made to understand, this job doesn’t come cheap. In the case of mine I requested for the service of this private investigator (captainspyhacker2 AT gmail DOT com ) who helped me gain access to my husband phone remotely using his techniques he did the job with no traces. up to this moment I still monitor his phone because I need a strong proof for divorce. Thanks Captain for this wonderful service you offered me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never knew it would be possible to gain access to a phone remotely. I contacted a hacker who helped me do this at a very good fee and he is very good at many things. Just recently he helped a friend retrieve some bitcoins he lost to binary trading! He is called Optimus and his email is cybertronxiii@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hack with comfort and get your job done systematically without a bridge
    of security alert. It's frustrating not getting the value of your money
    on services paid for. If you are in need of safe exploit in hacking,
    make the right decision of using cybergod40@gmail.com. com, and keep
    tab on any subjects be it spouse, employees and friends information from
    social media, Phones, websites and erasing of certain confidential
    records you don't want to be at public domain, hack formula don't brag
    about hack exploit it is what we do best

    ReplyDelete