Social Icons

Currently // 001

Thursday, July 14, 2016



Currently…

Thinking - Happy thoughts about where I am in my life and where I planning on taking it. 
Enjoying - Me time. I am learning a lot about my self and more importantly how to take care of myself. 
Feeling - A lot of different emotions but mostly peace.
Wearing - My favorite ripped jeans that everyone I know hates, but I love. 
Needing - I honestly cannot think of anything I need right now. I am very lucky to have everything I need and most things I want. 
Wanting - The record player I ordered on Prime Day to get here sooner and my new shoes from Urban Outfitters (they should be here today!!)
Listening - To the sounds of Starbucks in the background. I love hearing others talk about the things that make them happy. There are two ladies to my left talking about Guatemalan coffee. The sounds of ice being dropped into cups is making my heart sing. 
Drinking - Jade Citrus Mint Tea.
Reading - Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
Trying - To embrace my truest self. Needy, nerdy, deep, excited, and all the other parts of myself I do not always accept fully. 


I normally write these things in my journal but today I feel like I am in a very good place and I wanted to share everything I am thinking and feeling. My feelings are not always so positive, and that is okay, but when they are I think it is important to share joy with everyone you see. 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!