Social Icons

Blogger Round Up

Thursday, May 19, 2016


I love blogs. I love them. I don't know how to put it other than I just love them. I have been readings for six years and writing a blog for one. I feel like everyone has certain blogs you just click with. I can never put a finger on what is about them but I just always go back. I can't explain it other than I just feel like I mesh with the blog. For me it started with on blog then my list of blogs kept growing and growing. I use Bloglovin' to keep track of all the blogs I read at this point. I read a lot of blogs that I like so much, but there are a few that are just my favorite. I wanted to share these favorite because they are fabulous blogs and I hope that you guys will feel like you just mesh with them too!

I am going to try and list these blogs in chronologically order in which I started to read them. Some of them coincide with my favorite people to follow on Instagram, which you can find here.








8) Zoella




2 comments:

  1. Always love finding new blogs/accounts!

    Alix | www.apintsizedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is the best! Blogging is such a unique way of communicating and I love it! I think it is so important to share the blogs you love not only to show them support but to share the different perspectives! Thanks for checking out my post and commenting it means the world to me!

      Delete