Social Icons

Summer Reading List

Wednesday, May 4, 2016


As of yesterday at 12:15 PM I am done with my freshmen year of college and more importantly it is summer! Thank god, I do not think I could take another day of school and stress. That being said now I have lot more time for the things I want to do aka read all day in the sun with a smile on my face. Anyone that knows me knows I am always reading, which is very strange if you know my life. I did not learn to read until I was almost ten, but ever since then I have been head over heels in love with reading. I made a quick list of twelve books I would like to read this summer. I try to keep these sorts of things loose, that way I do not get upset with myself if I do not make it through all of them or decide I do not like one. Anyways there is twelve  books I hope to read by August when I return to school. There is not really any theme to these books, because I have a wide variety of interests when it comes to reading. 

1) The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery 
2) Girls and Sex by Peggy Orenstein
3) V for Vendetta by Alan Moore
4) Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham 
5) We the Living by Ayn Rand
6) The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney
7) Eat Yourself Calm by Gill Paul
8) Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
9) Eat Pretty by Jolene Hart
10) Stiff by Mary Roach
11) All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doer
12) Brave Enough by Cheryl Strayed




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting on my post, it means so much to me hear from the people that read my posts! Books are the best and I love reading other peoples posts about what they are reading so it was only fair I share my list.
      ps I love your blog!

      Delete