Social Icons

Some Things I've Done On My List (In The Past Six Months)

Monday, August 29, 2016



Sleep Under the Stars

To be honest this ended very badly. I woke up with bug bites all over my face and body. It was cloudy so there were no stars out and it was not quite warm enough to be sleeping outside yet. But I can cross it off my list! I have officially slept under the stars. I am definitely willing to try it agin but maybe with better planning next time (and more bug spray)!




Dye my Hair Blonde

I started dying my hair blonde on my birthday last year and I am just now getting it to the color I want! I love having my hair this color, honestly it is just fun!! My hair is very VERY dead, but it looks cute!


Be Brave

Thanks for always being my cheerleader Angelica!

If you want to see my full list and all the things I've done on it so far click here!

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! Just having a blog is brave in my opinion :) Love your hair too!

    www.mollyonthemoveblog.com

    ReplyDelete