Social Icons

24 Things To Do For A Happier Life

Thursday, February 2, 2017

  1. Get out of your comfort zone
  2. Eat healthy foods
  3. Watch the news
  4. Wear clothes you love
  5. Exercise
  6. Be Grateful 
  7. Surround yourself with positive people
  8. Drink water
  9. Empower others
  10. Celebrate everything
  11. Be simple 
  12. Go outside
  13. Share happiness
  14. Watch less mindless TV
  15. Read before bed
  16. Forgive yourself and others 
  17. Plan and be spontaneous
  18. Love
  19. Enjoy plants
  20. Dance and sing
  21. Take baths
  22. Light candles
  23. Prioritize 
  24. Use face masks



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #7 for sure! It makes a huge difference to be around positive, uplifting people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish I could take a bath.. We used to have a bath but have had a shower since we moved 8 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips! I love how simple they all are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This need to be my morning mantra.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All on point but sometimes I need mindless TV when I work just so there is some noise in the background x

    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! Such little things can bring such happiness and I LOVE IT!

    www.mollyonthemoveblog.com

    ReplyDelete