Social Icons

Eclipse // 2017

Friday, September 15, 2017


Better late than never right? Maybe? Who knows, life is weird. Anyways last month I got to see the Eclipse in Charleston where there was 100 percent coverage. Honestly it was one of the coolest things I've ever seen in my life. A month later and I am still trying to wrap my head around it. The Eclipse was breathe takingly beautiful, so fast, and a once in a life time thing. We all looked like we had just walked out of a 3D movie in 2002 with our sun viewing glasses on. Watching the Eclipse was so inspiring and I can't describe why, nature just blows my mind. On top of watching the Eclipse it was a super fun weekend. Moose went on his first boat ride. We spent an evening at the beach playing with the dogs and as always there was lots of yummy food. It was just another wonderful weekend in Charleston with the people I love. 


















1 comment:

  1. Wow! The eclipse looks really stunning. Wish I could be there to watch this exotic scene. Can you tell me where this place is located? Will visit it soon.

    ReplyDelete