Social Icons

Dixie Classic Fair // 2017

Friday, October 13, 2017



I love the fair! I have so many memories going to the fair as a kid with my mom and our friends. Every year I would be checked out of school early to spend the day riding rides, eating too much food, and looking at cute animals. Honestly they are some of my favorite memories as a kid. The fair got even more special a year ago when Eric and I had our first "official" date there. It was the first time I was like "Damn I really love this kid." This it was so fun to go to the fair together after having a year of adventures (and struggles) under our belt. We spent the day running around playing games, eating so much food it makes my tummy hurts to even think about it, playing with birds, and riding a few rides. 



















1 comment:

  1. I love the fairs! They are such fun for both the young and the young at heart. It looks like this fair too was amazing. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete