Social Icons

Graduation and Thank You's

Wednesday, June 10, 2015


It is over. It still doesn’t feel real to me. The past four years have had the best and worst years of my life in them. Although I hope to look back fondly on my years in high school, I am not sorry to say they are over. I am so excited about all of the new experiences that are coming my way in the next part of my life. I was extremely happy to have my family here to celebrate this with me.  I couldn’t have made it through these past few years without my closest friends and family.


Mom,
Thank you for teaching me to always put others before myself and love unconditionally.

Dad,
Thank you for showing my how to live a glass half full kind of life no matter what gets thrown at you.


Criston,
Thank you for being a role model to me.


Anna,
Thank you for being my best friend even from 400 miles away.


Colby,
Thank you for always encouraging me to be myself and not be afraid to be different.
Kyle,
Thank you for showing me how to stand on my own two feet and sticking up for me when I couldn’t.


Will,
Thank you for being my number one cheerleader and inspiring me to follow my dreams.


Haley and Ashley,
Thank you for making me smile on days I didn’t think I could.



Everyone else that I love,
Thank you for being there to encourage, love, and support me. You all mean the world to me.


xoxo,
         MK

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!