Social Icons

A Day in My Life

Monday, August 3, 2015

My life is changing quickly, maybe a little too quickly. As excited as I am for college and starting a new chapter in my life I am positive I will miss how my life is now. I cannot even believe I will not be living at home in two weeks! This is crazy. So as a way to remember this summer and see all the changes that are taking place in my life I decide to document my whole day in pictures. In a month or so I want to do this again to compare them. These photos aren't perfect but they really capture my day.


Maci bringing her bone outside, even through I told her to leave it at the door


Breakfast


Packing for nannying


Feeding Maci 



The boys were still asleep when I got there, no joke they walked down stairs like two seconds after I took this


Planning out my day


Coloring while the boys do homework. My favorite part of the day!


Luckily the boys like my favorite video game from childhood. 


At the pool with the kids


Leaving work for the last time


Sitting on the couch with my Mom after work


Getting ready, laughing with Haley and Ashley


Taking photos for the blog


Ashley playing in the grass while Haley helps me take pictures


Ashley riding in the cart


Taking Mae on a walk


At a family friends birthday party


Blogging before bed

xoxo,
         MK

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!