Social Icons

My Proudest Moment

Sunday, August 30, 2015

One year ago yesterday I did something I never thought I would do, ever. 

My proudest moment was when I ran my first half-marathon. This was such an awesome experience for me, because I set my mind to something and worked everyday to reach my goal. Also I got to run it with my dad, which makes so incredibly happy. His mindset was if I could do it so could he. Running was not my thing. I did not like it. With time I began to look forward to my daily workouts. I learned to respect to running, even when I wanted to give up. 

Running this with my dad is one of the best things I’ve done with my life. Even when we didn’t speak, we were cheering each other along. We were able to push each other to be better. I am not going to lie there were days where he kicked my butt! Thank you dad for doing this with me, I love you!

On August 29th, 2014 we did it. We ran 13.1 miles up a freaking mountain(remind me to never do that again). We started it together and we finished it together. 


After that I know that I can do anything if I set my mind to it. 

xoxo,
       MK

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!