Social Icons

Some Things that Happened While I was on a Blogging Break

Monday, September 28, 2015


As you may have noticed I have been on a blogging break the past few weeks. With school started and what not, I needed a break. I needed to all of my priorities start before I got behind in school. So this is just a little recap of whats been happening the past month. Hopefully I will be able to get back to regularly blogging very soon!


My amazing roommate got this sweetie pie, Macabee. We are all very in love with him!


I realized after not blogging for a few weeks, just how much I love it


Real college has set in and this is what I eat...it's fine really


While exploring a local art museum I ran into this beauty, by Tom Burckhardt. There is so much detail in this exhibit it is actually a little ridiculous.


School has taken over my life. Also I decided that if Trump becomes president I am moving out of the country.


This sweet girl turned 10, I still can not believe it! 


I got my first tattoo!! You can read the meaning behind it on my Instagram





xoxo,
        MK




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!