Social Icons

Ten Things I Believe

Wednesday, September 30, 2015


I believe I am strong in my own way.

I believe a smile can turn someones day around (including yours.)

I believe in being myself, even when I have nothing to say or I want to fit in.

I believe everyone is important.

I believe the world can be a better place with the choices we make everyday.

I believe love (of all kinds) can solve many problems. 

I believe that everyone should have equal rights despite race, gender, sexuality, or disabilities.

I believe in the end its all going to be okay, no matter how hard it is right now.

I believe it is okay to question yourself and others.


I believe you are in total control of your life regardless of others expectations of you. It’s your life, its your choice.

xoxo,
        MK

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!