Social Icons

Inspiration for the Next Three Years

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Three years from now I will about to graduation from college. Hopefully. So I thought it would be fun to put together a little collage of photos representing what I would like the next three years encompass.  I hope that I experience happiness, hard work, good food, many books, love, great friends, lots of coffee, and some unforgettable adventures. Normally I would just make a list of all my goals but I wanted to switch things up a bit so here we go.


Going into college I had of exceptions of what it would be like, most of those have been shattered now. This is not a bad thing. College is not easy and it is certainly not like the movies, but I do know this one of the best times of my life and I want to take advantage of every second. Ready or not. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!