Social Icons

Currently /// 003

Wednesday, January 11, 2017


Currently…

Thinking - About how excited I am that it is snowing right now and tomorrow I get to spend the day reading, relaxing, and watching Mae play in the snow. 
Enjoying - Not being in school at the moment. Winter break has been wonderful. I am refreshed and ready to take on Spring semester. 
Wearing - Last years Christmas pajamas.
Needing - Maci to stop crying. She has been upset all night because her brother doesn't want to play with her. 
Wanting - To be back in my apartment in Greensboro. It has been nice being at my parents house, but I miss my room. There is something about living on my own that motivates me and makes me feel more fulfilled.
Listening - My wooden wick candle burn and Moody's bell jingle as he runs around my room.
Drinking - I was drinking coffee, but then Bebe knocked it over. 
Reading - The Shining by Stephen King. Curtesy of Eric as one of my Christmas presents. 
Trying - To learn how to play chess, although I am very bad at it.

6 comments:

  1. I hope that Mae had fun playing in the snow. Thanks for the look into your "current" thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love currently lists. They're always a fun peek into a blogger's life. ps: Aren't Christmas pj's the best?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are settling in and waiting on the ice storm we are going to get hit with. Nice to relax and enjoy the great indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you think currently. I am in thesame mood as you except the chess part. I can relate ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a bit jealous that you still have winter break! And I started reading The Shining a while ago as well, great book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this little list! I agree on the winter break part... school just started again and I'm already mourning the loss of sleep. I love the movie The Shining but I'll have to read the book when I get the chance. You'll have to let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete