Social Icons

My Goals For 2017

Thursday, January 5, 2017


I am not sure whether "goals" is the best word. These are things I would like to do in the next year, but without the pressures that come with the word "goals." I have no intention of beating myself up if these things do not get accomplished in 2017, because prioritizes change over time and in six months these things may not be the things I want out of my life at this moment. I want to use these "goals" as a guideline of the direction I want to take my life over the next year. One of the ways I am plan to meet these "goals" over the next year is my new planner. If you know me or have been reading my blog for a while you know I love planners (other posts involving my love of planners here and here). Okay enough of about planners back to the things I want to accomplish, I want to choose one goal a month to really focus on. For January I am starting with "get on a routine." I hoping being on a routine will help me stay on track during school.
  • Read 5 books in one month
  • Workout
  • Plan blogging 
  • Explore religion 
  • Take up knitting again 
  • Learn to rock climb 
  • Finish my journal
  • Get on a routine
  • More me dates 
  • Volunteer consistently 
  • 30 day self care challenge 
  • Leave the country 
  • Grow my blog x5
  • Run another half marathon  
  • Give my all in everything


1 comment:

  1. Love this!! I'd love to hear more about the self care challenge once you start one!

    www.mollyonthemoveblog.com

    ReplyDelete