Social Icons

Best Moments and Other Favorites of 2017

Sunday, December 31, 2017


Favorite Posts

Eric's Birthday Weekend
Visiting My Brother
Summer Time
Lake Norman
Mental Health
Embracing Change
Boulder Bash
A Letter To My Big Brother And His Wife
The Fair

Favorite Moments

Watching Big Little Lies with Eric every Sunday night in the Spring
Getting Moose - I remember running outside while break at work to meet my little guy
Turning 21 - I certainly don’t remember all of this, but I had a great time
Making new friends
Getting to work in my future field
Seeing the Eclipse
Loving my guy for a whole year
Going to Disney (aka my favorite place on earth)
Watching my brother get married - There is something so special about watching the people I love so much say I do

Favorite Instagrams


Biggest Accomplishments

I LEARNED TO COOK MEAT - This is a big one for me I have always been terrified of raw meat. I barely eat meat so cooking it seemed planets away.

I got two jobs - One that taught me a lot and I made some wonderful friends through. The other taught me even more and is in the field I want to work in when I graduate.

Making more videos for the blog and just for myself (here)


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!