Social Icons

Currently // 006

Saturday, January 6, 2018


Enjoying - being at home. Vacation was fun but there is nothing like being at home with my babes and sleeping in my own bed. 

Wearing - comfy clothes that keep me as warm as possible. It’s been freezing lately. 

Needing - just a few more days on holiday. 

Wanting - to do well at work and in school the next semester. 

Listening - to Eric making ramen in the kitchen and the sounds the floor heater makes at night.

Reading - The Goldfinch I was total in love with this book, but the storyline didn't go the way I wanted it to so I haven't been reading as much. 

Trying - to go to sleep but not wanting to because I’m so inspired and I just want to be productive 

Planning - how I’m going balance work, school, and fur mamaing (yes I just made mama a verb) once the semester starts.

Thinking - how grateful I am for the life I have and the stage my life in at the moment.

Eating - cookie dough. I decided to no longer buy sweets from the store, if I want cookies or etc. I have to make them myself. My thought process was I would eat less sweets but I’m not so sure that’s going to be the case. I’m getting really good at making dough from scratch and can make 48 cookies at a time. Oops! 




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!