Social Icons

Orlando // 2017

Wednesday, January 17, 2018



Disney is my favorite place on earth. I turn into a six year old the second that Disney is brought up. This year for Christmas my family (minus Colby and Abbey ): ) went to Disney for Christmas. I literally love everything thing about Disney, waiting in lines with my family, running around the park to get to the next ride Leopard style, over priced park food, it’s just all so magical. The Leopards have a tenancy to love the slow educational rides just as much as the fast rides, here we come the The Land and The People Mover. Because we lived in Florida when I was born and had year long passes my family knows all the parks super well. We know all the short cuts and which rides are worth our time, aka the aforementioned Leopard style. Something I did this trip that I’ve never done before was buy pins, which was super fun. My mom bought Eric and I the cutest pin Mickey and Minnie kissing. This was Eric’s first trip to Disney and aahhhh it was the best! The only thing I love more than Disney is sharing Disney with the people I love. Eric was slightly terrified of the roller coasters, but rode them all anyway. I think my favorite moment from this trip was right after we got off Rockin Roller Coaster. Eric said “I kept my eyes open the whole time” right as we were walking around the corner to ride pictures and there Eric was with his eyes closed as tight as possible in our picture! We also visited Universal Studios which means one thing and one thing only, HARRY POTTER WORLD! Luckily I was able to bring my own rob, but I got my wand at Olivander’s, of course. To quote my brother, Kyle, “If your not a 25 year old man walking around Universal with a wand in your hand, are you really a man?”























No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!